The GTBank NRN Naira MasterCard is a Naira denominated debit card issued in partnership with MasterCard Worldwide for Non-resident Nigerians (NRN) that allows you spend from your naira account in Nigeria and Abroad.
It offers better security as it utilizes the most secure technology for card transactions – a microchip embedded in the card coupled with a four-digit PIN.
The GTBank NRN Naira MasterCard be used for ATM withdrawals in Nigeria and Abroad, and is also accepted for payments/purchases on POS terminals and Online anywhere in the world.
Local ATM daily withdrawals: N150,000Local POS & Online daily transactions: N3,000,000ATM daily withdrawal Abroad: $300International ATM, POS & Online monthly transactions: $3,000
Please note that a charge of N1,200 applies for every cash withdrawal on ATMs abroad while POS and online transactions are free.
A token device will be required to retrieve the card if couriered to you abroad.
- Receive your card at your doorstep anywhere in the world
- Withdraw cash from any MasterCard ATM world-wide.
- Pay for goods and services in shops
- Pay for goods and services online
- Free cash withdrawals from any GTBank ATM in Nigeria only
- Cardholder’s name, number and expiry date are printed on the front of the card.
- Card validity is for 3 years.
- The 3 digit Card Validation Value (CVV2) is printed on the reverse side of the card, beside the signature panel
- Safety – Your card eliminates the risk and inconvenience of carrying cash.
- Security – Employs the use of Chip & PIN technology to guard against unauthorized transactions.
- The card also uses Card Secure, which is an additional secure verification feature for web (online) transactions.
You are only eligible for the NRN Naira MasterCard if you meet ALL of the following criteria:
1. You are a Non-resident Nigerian
2. Your non-Nigerian address has been provided to the Bank (at account opening or by a customer data update)
3. You will like to receive your Naira Master card at your address abroad.
Kindly send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your GTBank account name and number and further information will be communicated to you.